Click on the image above for a gallery of wedding photos, taken at:
Tortworth Court, Bristol.
Tortworth Court is a Victorian mansion near Bristol in South Gloucestershire. It was built in Tudor style between 1848 and 1853. The house is situated in the parish of Tortworth, near Thornbury in South Gloucestershire.
During World War II the mansion became a naval training base for coding and signals, under the name of HMS Cabbala, and a mast was erected in the high reception hall. After the war, the buildings constructed for the hospital and, for a time the house itself, became HM Prison Leyhill. Tortworth Court was then used as a training school for prison officers.
Tortworth Court is well known for its extensive arboretum and has fine examples of rhododendron, conifer, oak and maple
Tortworth, Wotton-under-Edge GL12 8HH.
Tel : 01454 263000