St Isan’s Church, LLansihen, Cardiff forms the heart of the village. The church building is of the English style of architecture originally with white-washed interior, formed from the original Norman Church with its 15th Century tower. The south Aisle was the former Nave, and the Lady Chapel the Sanctuary. It remained as such through the centuries, until minor alterations in 1854 and 1872, followed by a major building work in 1908, which formed and created the present Church building.
St Isan’s Church, Station Rd, Cardiff CF14 5AE
Tel: 029 2075 2545
The Coldra Court Hotel (2016)was recently run by The Hilton group of hotels but has now been purchased by and is being run The Celtic Manor Resort. The hotel itself is within a stones throw of Junction 24 M4 and the A449 dual carriageway. This hotel provides facilities for business meetings, Spa and Leisure but is also use extensively for weddings.
Address: Chepstow Rd, Langstone, Newport NP18 2LX